24 April 2008

he's a jose imposter, sneet!



Jose really owes a ton to that little Puppet on Setanta. Sure, this video would have gotten a little bit of attention as there are big name guys hanging out with kids. That's a cute enough concept. But in all the blogs I've read, the only reason this is of note to anyone is because Jose is in it. The real Jose. How many people can go unemployed for an entire year and wind up being more popular than when he had a job. Only Jose.

For this reason, I think Jose needs to make a guest appearance on "I'm on Setanta Sports". Yep, I said. He needs to make that a reality. Or at least call in. Or at least tell people he's fantastic in interviews. He needs to do something to show that he's aware of the show. People, worldwide, would go nutso for it! I can't even think straight just thinking of him doing something like that. I can't think of any clever ideas of how to get him on the show, but that's not my job. The Setanta folks need to get on that.

My other issue with this clip...where is Ameobi like?

No comments: